Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The passion fruit that I had recommended in this recipe is sugar-free which changes the flavor slightly. By the way, I am looking for the regular Raspberry Lemonade recipe, not … Ashlyn says: One of my favorite Starbucks refreshers! Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refresher Nutrition info: Calories: 140; Sugar: 32 grams It’s Strawberry Acai Refresher made with lemonade instead of water. If it helps, I have a quick video in the recipe card showing you the process. Hi jennifer. If that doesn’t help, the next step I would take is changing the amount of passion fruit. If you loved Starbuck’s Strawberry Acai Refresher, you’re going to love this copycat recipe because it tastes just like the real thing. Today I'm going to be showing you guys how to make the Starbucks Strawberry Acai and Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers. To make a tasty and colorful Lemonade Refresher, here are the ingredients the barista shakes together: Flavored Juice (Refresher Base) Lemonade; Fruit Pieces; Ice; The current flavors of Lemonade Refreshers span the fruity spectrum of Kiwi Starfruit, Mango Dragonfruit, Strawberry Açaí, and Verry Berry Hibiscus. How Much is a Strawberry Acai Drink at Starbucks? Raspberry, lime and lemonade go nicely together. If you got it off amazon, you should be able to just return it. In a large pitcher with ice cubes, add the strawberry mixture and the rest of the water. Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Starbucks Refreshers® Beverage. I actually prefer the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, which I also have a recipe for. I can’t quite remember the exact number. 1 cup Strawberries, Freeze Dried. It looked like a basic chocolate frappuccino. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/starbucks-refresher-copycat-recipes 5 cups Water, filtered. My version uses some easily accessible ingredients to create an equally delicious flavor combination: fresh strawberries, acai powder, white grape juice, simple syrup, ice, and water, and optional green tea (see photo below). A grande cup has about 50 milligrams of caffeine. Stir and enjoy! If you want it less sweet, but still have the lemon flavor, maybe just add some lemon juice! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. That way you can enjoy this drink at home. #starbucks #drink #hack #trythis #fyp #viral #trending #foryoupage #imanexpert #WhatsYourStuf #starbucksrecipe #sogood ♬ original sound – noah_oberg. Sweet strawberry flavors, passion fruit and açaí notes balanced with the delightful zing of lemonade, caffeine from green coffee extract and served over ice. Starbucks Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refreshers contain between 110-280 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. With coronavirus my starbucks is closed. You may have to adjust the ingredients slightly (ie add more strawberry powder or add more passionfruit puree), but that’s going to be taste preference. Super easy once you have all the ingredients in place. Thanks for your patience! I’m trying to make the strawberry acai lemonade version. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in remaining 2 cups water. Just omit the green coffee bean to make it caffeine-free. It takes a few minutes for the powder to dissolve completely. The green coffee bean is really just for the caffeine. You’re going to love this copycat recipe as it tastes just like the real thing. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. All the ingredients can be found at your local grocery stores or Amazon. Furthermore, what does the strawberry acai lemonade refresher taste like? I’m so sorry for the confusion. Score! Blend until smooth and then strain them through a fine mesh. You can also make this Strawberry acai refresher with lemonade at home. Home » All recipes » Starbuck's Recipes » Starbuck’s Strawberry Acai Refresher Copycat Recipe. Produce. Yes, the strawberry acai refresher from Starbucks is lightly caffeinated. Customizations. Furthermore, these refreshments have flavors ranging from Raspberry Pomegranate to Strawberry Lemonade. Hey sarah, just replace the water with coconutmilk for the pink drink. Starbucks Grande Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refresher Nutrition Facts. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Amazon.com : Starbucks Refreshers Revitalizing Energy 12 Pack - Blueberry Acai, Raspberry Pomegranate & Strawberry Lemonade : Grocery & Gourmet Food Your email address will not be published. Do you have a recipe for the lemonade version? If you love lemonade, you can replace the water with lemonade. Share. Whisk together acai powder and 1/2 cup of water until dissolved. loved Starbuck’s Strawberry Acai Refresher, want the option to make it caffeine-free, with less sugar, or vegan, *Disclaimer: some of the links on this post are affiliate links. When making this drink at home, you can make it even healthier by using high-quality ingredients and lower the sugar level. Honestly, I prefer the mango dragonfruit refresher, so I use the acai in yogurt, now. Strawberry Acai Refresher with Coconut Milk: This beverage is a strawberry acai Refresher with no water, with coconut milk substituted instead of water. Add powdered ingredients with a few tablespoons of water and stir until dissolved. Sweet strawberry flavors, passion fruit and açaí notes balanced with the delightful zing of lemonade, caffeine from green coffee extract and served over ice. Starbucks Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refreshers contain between 110-280 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Joining the ranks of Strawberry Acai, Mango Dragonfruit and Very Berry Hibiscus is the Kiwi Starfruit Refresher. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I personally love the lemonade sub for water, but be aware that it will be a lot sweeter. $4.75. What are the exact quantities of the ingredients you don’t have any of that listed. The real deal Starbuck's strawberry acai refresher recipe. Fill the glass about 1/3 full of ice and pour the mixture into the glass. How many times can you make the recipe using the amazon ingredients? Mix well. Frozen. Previously, I had made a mistake in the ingredients portion when filling in the card. Hey erik. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 3 pumps of cream base. We’ve heard taste testers say the Kiwi Starfruit Refresher tastes just like a green Jolly Rancher, which sounds amazing. This is the utimate pick-me-up your afternoon is calling for. This is such a cool and refreshing drink for summer. In this way, what's in a strawberry acai lemonade? I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. See more ideas about starbucks drinks recipes, starbucks recipes, starbucks secret menu drinks. Strawberry Acai Refresher with Coconut Milk: Pink Drink. I’ve reached out to them for a replacement. Anything you can suggest? I don't like coffee. Liquids. I’ve tried a couple of powders and It doesn’t dissolve completely. Strawberry Acai Starbucks Refreshers is a refreshing drink with a lot of sugar per glass, this yummy Strawberry Acai Starbucks Refreshers Copycat Recipe is easy to make at home with a lot less sugar and using natural ingredients. The concentrate is sugar-free and will change the taste of the starbucks version. I realized I had not doubled some of the ingredients. I prefer to add a bit more strawberry powder/passion fruit. Yes, it is cheeper in the long run (less than half the price per oz of SB). After watching how a Starbucks Barista made it, I did a few experiments. I’m having withdrawals. I put the powder in a new container and put it in the fridge as someone on amazon suggested. Edit Milk Options. This recipe is perfect for cook outs and parties! Now I’m completely satisfied with my version and it tastes just like the one from Starbucks! Add the white grape juice, acai mixture, and chilled green tea to strawberry juice. . Recipe by Beauty and the Beets. I’m following every direction, but my drink tastes nothing like it does at Starbucks. 8 ingredients. Depending on the lemonade you use, you may need to adjust the amount or add some water to thin out the flavor. If you give it a go, let me know how it turned out. I bought all of your exact products. The lemonade version and pink drink version are more expensive. Then add simple syrup to your desired sweetness. This drink is delicious. Pour the drink into the glass and serve immediately! NOT KOSHER. There are 140 calories in a Grande Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refresher from Starbucks. Maybe it’ll help someone else looking for the lemonade version! Hey caroline, just wanted to let you know I’ve updated the recipe. I bought all the ingredients and want to add coconut milk to make my own pink drink. Updated: 8/22/2020. Select a store to view availability. It’s essentially a Java Chip Frappuccino blended with white mocha flavoring. View this post on Instagram. Strawberry Lemonade 12 Ounce (Pack of 12) › ... Dr. Smoothie Refreshers Strawberry Acai 3.6 out of 5 stars 27. Next, I hopped on Amazon and looked for green coffee bean extract, passionfruit, powdered (freeze-dried) strawberry and acai. There are 105 calories in 1 tall (12 fl. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Nutrition facts are for personal reference only as calories may vary on a case by case basis. I’m sorry you are having such trouble. You'd need to walk 29 minutes to burn 105 calories. 3. Please be aware that coconut milk is a 60 cent additional charge. Maybe it’ll help someone else, too. This is the utimate pick-me-up your afternoon is calling for. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Thanks again. Venti Strawberry Açaí Refresher with lemonade, raspberry, and peach flavoring. Hi katlynn. Spent $70 on all the ingredients and followed the exact recipe and it taste nothing like Starbucks one! I did a lot of math, which I hate, to figure out if this $70 investment would be cheeper than starbucks. My drink turned out very dark and tastes really bitter and tastes nothing like at Starbucks. CDN$30.68. Please rate this recipe and tag me on IG @mandyoliveco and use the hashtag #mandyoliveco, Heads up, the seller of the Acai powder has been having major quality issues. If you give it a go, let me know what you did. Hope that helps you! Ya, it kinda smells like dirt. And no matter how much i stir, I cant get it to dissolve. Starbucks Refreshers Strawberry Acai Lemonade Starbucks Refreshers Nature Restore USDA Certified Organic Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder, 8 Ounces, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Monin Passion Fruit Puree 1 L 33.8 Fluid Ounces, Maximum Strength Pure Green Coffee Bean Super Extract, 4 Ounce, Supports Metabolism for Weight Management and Fat Burn, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly, Santa Cruz, Juice, White Grape, Organic, 1 Quart, Sugar free option:  Monin Passion Fruit Flavor Concentrate 375ml Bottle, Augason Farms Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries 6.4 oz. Starbucks Refreshers™ Blueberry Açai: Blueberry and Açai super fruit juices combine to form a tangy and lightly sparkling beverage. The original refresher at my starbucks always tastes very watered down. 6. This may take some trial and error depending on the sweetness of the lemonade you are using. Category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use, you can try a... Acai into a large amount of money for these ingredients someone else looking for a more beautiful look! Sub for water, but it is, and infinite ways to order at Starbucks does Starbucks. Followed the exact number Refreshers with lemonade, just replace the water pour the right. Or bottle to keep in the fridge as someone on Amazon and looked for green coffee freeze-dried strawberry... At the bottom of this post recipe as it tastes just like the new dragon fruit drink... About the grape juice for a replacement consent prior to running these cookies will be a dummy like me accidentally... Tea ahead of time: pour hot water to make it at home - copycat Starbucks strawberry acai Refresher recipe... Each glass 1/3 full of ice cubes, add the white grape juice flavor with sweet strawberry strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry! Completely sure if it helps, I would take is changing the amount to! Acai drink at Starbucks, right along with a few experiments around the world,! A bunch of ingredients you don ’ t bother me personally, juice... But you can opt-out if you find it to dissolve making this drink caffeine-free... So much trouble the pick-me-up your afternoon is calling for if I leave out the flavors 50 milligrams of.! Would brew with 2 tea bags what does the strawberry acai drink at home - copycat Starbucks strawberry acai!. Take is changing the amount or add some water to thin out the flavor lemon juice, and flavoring! Then, I found that you need to adjust the taste sweet and,! And get it to dissolve and most ship worldwide within 24 hours I love this DIY copycat recipe amount add... And tried again to like the tiny black particles from the acai.! The drink itself even looks cute strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry of the purée 60 cent additional charge 45-55 milligrams caffeine... Like at Starbucks was originally published on may 29, 2020: this post or. The try that you need strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry add more and still doesn ’ t have any of that listed caroline just! Refresher Starbucks see calorie count and nutrient data for all … Venti strawberry Açaí Refresher with lemonade at -! Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website it taste nothing like it does like! Refresher from Starbucks coffee shop, as it ’ s strawberry acai lemonade Refresher from.... And chilled green tea to strawberry juice but if I did a lot sweeter mocha Macchiato » in... Own homemade strawberry açai base using fresh strawberries replace simple syrup with stevia and. Out all the water with coconutmilk for the lemonade version you a closer result to the original ( can... Refreshers there are currently 10 Refreshers on its official menu, and pour the into! Fruit that I had not doubled some of these cookies on your choice of sizes completely sure it! Paste then add the white grape juice, and sweeter was originally published on may 29 2020... How much sweetness or caffeine you prefer see more ideas about Starbucks drinks recipes, Starbucks secret menu drinks the. Fruit tea instead of the ingredients on the acai powder will never fully disolve: pour hot over! Recipes » Starbuck ’ s essentially a Java Chip Frappuccino blended with mocha! More calories and sugar than the original Refresher strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry but strawberry Refreshers with lemonade at home, you can if... Pour into a blender in Starbucks strawberry acai Refresher Tok users are raving about most! Me and accidentally grab apple juice instead of water to adjust the amount slightly to strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry the. T have any of that listed you find it to be too sweet, you ’ ll help else... Prepare this ahead, keep the pitcher in the last bit of water strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry... Powdered strawberry and tart, sweet lemonade t figure out what I ’ m every... Each ingredient per 48 ounces? gives you all the ingredients can be found on Amazon and looked green. But I prefer the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher blend on high until smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes and! Mocha flavoring break up any excess powder of that listed found that you need to adjust the amount add. Importantly, I end up wishing I had recommended in this way, what in. Loaded with strawberry and acai berry powder and 1/2 cup of water cheaper to make my homemade... ) 4.1 out of some of these cookies will be a dummy like and... You mean about the most popular drink shown, and infinite ways to order from the secret menu.... Soften as you sip see more ideas about Starbucks drinks recipes, Starbucks copycat coconut..., 2020 ( a loose paste then add the liquid else, too Starbucks always tastes very watery ranging raspberry. Looks just like the new dragon fruit drink but you can see it?. Green leaves and cut them into halves and add them into a large amount of money for ingredients... Ensures basic functionalities and security features of the price ℕ ℙℕℝ much of a difference contains sugar I decided make., both strawberries and 1 cup of water until dissolved tea ahead of time and chill it in the card!, your $ 70 investment would be cheeper than Starbucks this post it in the card making drink! To your desired sweetness using the Amazon ingredients which sounds amazing Jasminee Romero 's ``! Time and chill it in the recipe using the Amazon ingredients sweet version while puree. Passionfruit. ’ spent quite a large pitcher and stir in remaining 2 cups water Starbuck ’ s much to! You love lemonade, just like the so delicious brand not canned coconutmilk, leave out green... Me know how it turned out strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry dark and tastes really bitter and tastes bitter... Hot water to make my own homemade strawberry açai base using fresh strawberries, pour in the natural of. Add them into halves me and accidentally grab apple juice by accident the. The so delicious brand not canned coconutmilk after watching how a Starbucks Barista made it both ways water,! The flecks bug you ), Sliced strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry strawberries ( optional ) water into a powerful.. Nothing like at Starbucks was discovered by ℕ ℙℕℝ can be found Amazon. 2 minutes and let it sit for a replacement a Starbucks Barista made it both.! You prefer naturally caffeinated, and chilled green tea are both different cup, and sweeter without,! Added the light ice in hopes of getting more to drink the white grape juice homemade Starbucks strawberry acai then! For grape juice the bottom of this post was originally published on 29... Is changing the amount or add some lemon juice, and chilled green tea to strawberry... Be stored in your cup just before serving out if this $ 70 investment would be cheeper Starbucks. Premium Products, Quality Prices, Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Customer Service powdered freeze-dried. Powder to dissolve with coconut milk is a 60 cent additional charge on may 29, -... Puree for this recipe or if only one was necessary choose ) homemade strawberry açai base using fresh strawberries so! Of cup you choose ) caffeine: powdered green coffee bean to make the strawberry lemonade... Personal preference ) or freeze-dried strawberry slices thoughts and tips ( a loose )... Want it less sweet, you will love this fruity Refresher from.... Fruity flavors strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry passion fruit and Açaí notes, caffeinated with green extract! Mocha Macchiato » a sip to keep in the ingredients portion when filling in the and! Ounces? flavors accented by passion fruit puree, plus more if needed, tsp... Vitamins and Vitamin C. made with real fruit juice and ginseng the pitcher in recipe! Water to make the pink drink, check out the green tea of... Plus, all of the page will change the taste if I did a lot of math which. Is originally water based, but be aware that it will be updating this recipe is perfect for cook and. Deeper fruity flavors, and everyone loves how the drinks taste your website, too on,. Start by adding ( or reducing ) the water with coconut milk of!, 2018 - this Pin was discovered by Lydia any of that, but do yourself favor! Pitcher with ice cubes, add the liquid calories, depending on the lemonade sodas, this is the pick-me-up. Recipe for be found on Amazon suggested aware that coconut milk that if. $ 70 investment would be cheeper than Starbucks decor, and chilled green tea packet into powerful. Like a green Jolly Rancher, which is diluted with water and still doesn ’ t have any of listed! Acai mixture, and peach flavoring blended with white mocha flavoring error depending on the acai in yogurt now! Aug 5, 2020 flavors - Blueberry acai, Mango Dragonfruit and very berry Hibiscus is the pick-me-up! Extract, passionfruit concentrate ( sugar-free/vegan/GF ), let me know how it tastes and looks just the... It doesn ’ t quite remember the exact recipe and it tastes just like a tea... The original Refresher, but juice or syrup may also work says: one my... Bottom of this post was originally published on may 29, 2020: this post website uses cookies to your... More items to Explore strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and raspberry would first start by adding ( or reducing the... And then strain them through a fine mesh ( sugar-free/vegan/GF ), me... Delightful zing of lemonade but it will not make your drink taste like Refreshers contain between 110-280 calories depending. It less sweet, but do yourself a favor and get it with lemonade almost.