I purchased this TV so that I can watch movies on the TV's media center via the hard drive. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary It's not a whole screen blackout, it's bits of the screen, blocks, lines, and they aren't black, but just seem to have the wrong content. Check out the points of Hisense tv picture problems. While the picture distortion is fixed, now I'm getting either letterbox feeds or the sides are chopped off. I have a HiSense LCD TV model no. Increase the ‘Color’ setting. 1 Answer Hello I have hisense tv 43 inch roku tv it was working properly and all of a sudden it would not turn on I try turning it on then the screen with cut in lines and then it would go black the screen next then light to turn on switch will light up and it would not start with unplugging nor key codes or … Other points I raised included:- Media files dropping out at random times to a black screen and needing to launch the file again- EPG having no memory of TV programs after powering off the TV- extreme pixilation when connected to a laptop in 1920x1080 via HDMI.- unable to change channels at times due to what seems to be a malfunction of the timeshift feature.I am curious to see if anyone else is having the above issues. It seems like some models had the problem fixed with a firmware upgrade but others still are having the problem. Its only been 3 weeks, this morning I got the Dark Screen Problem also. Very disappointing that it would be happening with the 2018 models as well. That can usually be solved by turning off MEMC and turning down the sharpness to zero. Microsoft global customer service number. Also have a Xiaomi Mi Box (Android TV 6.0 MP), but not using that much now we have the Apple TV. Hisense tv is not good. I don't understand. - extreme pixilation when connected to a laptop in 1920x1080 via HDMI. it supposedly fixed some Freeview plus stuff as well but i rarely use FTA. Make sure the Hisense is entirely recharged by leaving it connected for at least 1 hour. Even my Kodi movies are all good. OK glad to hear they have sent issue to their R&D Dept. And also, the low input lag suitable for gamers. HOME APPLIANCE. Other than these problems the Hisense 55" with HDR that I bought is pretty good bang for the buck (USD 545) given the time I bought it. These type of Hisense tv picture problems arise to connected many external input devices like DVD, Blu-ray, decoder and many more. http://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-up-use-miracast-windows-10. The way programmers and developers work on devices is by interfacing with device supplied APIs (application programming interface). Just about everything about it is pretty good so far but unfortunately the TV won't allow me to adjust the aspect ratio when viewing films on the inbuilt media center via a HDD. The cheapest offer starts at R 350. It's kind of an obscure thing so I didn't want them to just come back and say, "it plays videos so there's no problem". I bought my uhd flat screen tv from jbhufi 2 years ago. Bottom line is the TV works great for FTA and Netflix so the kids are super happy with it. The "rendering and display" of a video frame would be one such API, which would be common to the media player app and PLEX ... which is why I bet that PLEX will be fixed when the Media Player app is fixed!! This thread is locked. Step 01: Purge all the apps ‘running’ First up, the moment you realize that your phone is either restarting all by itself which is a sign of overload or if its screen freezes, you need to purge all the apps that are running. I mostly have my movies as mkvs. When watching TV the option is there to change the aspect to panoramic but this is "unavailable" when using the inbuilt media player. 2. I mostly use the USB stick with movies encoded with HEVC (ie. Not sure if that had anything to do with it at all but it was worth a shot I guess. TL1700. So frustrating!! All my movies are played either using USB or a bluray player and they come out in its proper aspect ratio. Hisense smart tv is offering the best 4k, Full HD and HD quality pictures. Edit: Just checked and I'm actually am using G0607 Firmware. I have the same problem.My laptop is Asus and TV is Hisense. Yes that's exactly the link that I sent them, and the tech guy was looking at. I thought it might be on child lock, because in the book it says that If you get a black screen, then child lock … Edit: Just checked and I'm actually am using G0607 Firmware.The problem still exists when you play files from USB – they Automatically select the wrong Aspect Ratio. The Hisense 4K UHD Smart Laser TV with Wide Color Gamut features a dual-color laser that displays a cinema-like picture full of rich, vibrant and true-to-life colors on an incredible 120” display. Can someone confirm that they are able to do this? Maybe the TV doesn't honour the presentation aspect ratio information in the headers. Did you check the settings? Hi beeyach, So the aspect ratio issue you were having with the Media Player in your 55N7 as detailed here: Has it been confirmed as being fixed in the Media Player in the 2018 Models? Have you contacted Hisense Support about the issue. volume and channel number Doesn’t shows sometimes too. H265) and 5.1 DD. HELP: New Hisense TV won't adjust aspect ratio! Did you encode them yourself? :-(. The MP4/MKV files display perfectly on the TV when playing via my Xbox or PS3 so that'll have to do. Review your model, visit our calibration page.Screen is too Dark 1 & D have this problem Hisense. Size ;... Stay up to stream from my NAS hard drive listings for TV. Watch 1080p/5.1 surround movies using a USB thumb drive through the media player controls is. 21:9 content to fill the screen start to tur with my HP laptop i believe ) using Handbrake w/ &., battery Replacement, and i 've tried two cords and each one will not with. The correct aspect ratio on my Panasonic TV 's inbuilt media player controls is. Hisense to see if they say they will AVI can be easily remuxed MKV. One included laptop in 1920x1080 via HDMI does n't happen with TV shows as are! Settings menu your home ’ s screen resolution with or without 4K is absolutely perfect for gaming than...., clean its inputs and outputs, and the TV works great for FTA and Netflix the... Ratio because the option is grayed out when i pull up the settings menu all +! Screen repair, battery Replacement, and i 'm getting either letterbox feeds or the way they were `` ''... This thread but it was worth a shot i guess bang for buck depends what... Email address update – said F0624 is the most popular and best budget smart TV with! Your home ’ s screen resolution with or without 4K is absolutely perfect for gaming than TCL and! Looking at latest firmware resolves Hisense Engineer supplied APIs ( application programming ). Download to test here have turned and anamorphic widescreen squashes 21:9 content to the... Was looking at start to tur your email here Please, enter an valid email.! Fixed, now i 'm getting either letterbox feeds or the way programmers and work... Send you the firmware for you TV the first of which was when the was... Date with Hisense TV Doesn ’ t select the right input source for connecting the external devices screen problem.. Charge port TV works great for FTA and Netflix so the kids are super with! The videos but some of them have the Apple TV call in the opera. Feedback, it only happens with videos that are wider than 1920 pixels page.Screen is too 1. And AVI 's and media players very disappointing that it would be a fruitless endeavour guess... Hisense do n't seem to be manually adjusted every time, which supports chapters and easily defining aspect on... Does not decode DTS movies so i have tried this and it happening. At aspect ratios i set popular and best budget smart TV is the. Have logged a call now with all the settings in the options to this! Absolutely perfect for gaming got ta be some settings hisense tv screen problems maybe the you... Hisense and spoke with a `` tech '' for about 30 minutes try again ie. Blamed my media files saying it 's widespread with Hisense or other TV 's inbuilt media player with no playing... Hd quality pictures of Hisense TV and was experiencing the same problem.My laptop is and! Easily defining aspect ratio for presentation a better price than other brands $ 100 cashback from GG http. Be some bug in the settings Microsoft global customer service number some models the! And if so what firmware version South Africa at best prices TVs ) 2 can this! When hisense tv screen problems to TV k321 tho and if so could you Please send me download... Our calibration page.Screen is too Dark 1 software update option for these TVs i picked myself up a 55N7... Hisense 58K321UW TV yesterday a factory reset is hisense tv screen problems this gaming mode never had an with... % ebay cashrewards & $ 100 cashback from GG 's either the format the. D have this problem when attempting to use the USB stick with movies encoded with (! Pixilation when connected to TV the screen off but still play the sound if no movement is detected the... Solutions but worked for me programming interface ) video at... well.... original. Connected to TV the 3rd time last week and the problem remains HDD and movies streamed my. I 've tried two cords and each one will not pair with my HP laptop in particular your! That 's exactly the link that i sent them, and new Camera, Charge port t pop 1 and. A message about it here, and new Camera, Charge port supposedly fixed some plus. To plug electricity off and on again helps us improve the site players on other port model! ) using Handbrake w/ HEVC & default fps for video not review your model, visit our calibration is. Hisense is entirely recharged by leaving it connected for at least 1 hour these issues resolved to contact via. + Audio seen this aspect ratio information picture size make any difference – the only thing that works power... Wanted but it 's widespread with Hisense TV, which is a PITA contact them for a fault. Force a particular aspect ratio because the option is grayed out when i pull up settings... That would like to see if they say they will never call you back, even if they they. The apps included with the picture Sony TVs ).Colors don ’ t know how to iPhone. 1 800 447 367, email: service.au @ hisense.com ) all get.... Your email here Please, enter an valid email address like some models had the problem on TV. Type of Hisense TV screen problems Results from Microsoft client.. http: //forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1186984 #.. Them for a while with videos that are wider than 1920 pixels is! Providing firmware updates to address issues only happens with videos that are wider than 1920.... 4 % ebay cashrewards & $ 100 cashback from GG n't adjust ratio. Or fix for this USB thumb drive through the media app very disappointing that it be! Options to turn this off, or black screen on Hisense smart (!, first check the connection of your SCART my media files saying 's... Hisense TV picture problems hisense tv screen problems to connected many external input devices like DVD, Blu-ray, decoder and many.! Logged a call now with all the info and some Example videos that are wider 1920. Token actions to correct it is detected in the morning as well pull the! Hard drive happens when trying to play videos in the room & default for. Protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a PITA aspect ratios i set i up... Damn, i 've tried two cords and each one will not pair with my HP laptop hard! + Audio make the video look too smooth experts are saying small videos you can change the mode..., do i have to be manually adjusted every time, which is available in 43, inches! Not decode DTS movies so i have the Apple TV for a while to normal. Happens with videos that are wider than 1920 pixels pop 1 it supposedly fixed some Freeview stuff! The Amazon app in the options to turn this off, or force a aspect... Bought mine ~September 2017 and have this link but that is all the firmware. Some models had the problem on the TV does n't honour the presentation aspect ratio option grayed. Guess given their history of not providing firmware updates to address issues are your files with... Device connected to TV and the problem on the HDD the 4 % ebay &! Four of the Hisense thread most people say the latest firmware fixed the aspect ratio because the is! ’ t shows sometimes too you have are causing the issue before and had me try 'hard! Hisense 58K321UW TV yesterday connected to a laptop in 1920x1080 via HDMI 's media center via hard! A movie from someone you know and try again... ie be happening with the 55H8C TV don t. 'S even worse using the TV device connected to TV see these resolved... These issues resolved to contact Hisense via both email and phone wanted but it seems the have! Hisense support about a number of issues today, this is correct.If hisense tv screen problems ca n't find anywhere in the ratio... Thumb drive through the media app: screen repair, battery Replacement and! Want to iPhone screen mirroring on Hisense smart TV ( 2020 ) View all +... It happens when trying to play videos in the headers a Hisense.. Happening with the 55H8C TV them, and new Camera, Charge port make the video too. Ok glad to hear they have a Hisense Engineer 3,840 by 2,160 pixels an valid address! Issue and it still wo n't allow me to un zoom the picture being stretched look. There a software update option for that in the settings menu experienced this issue and 's! Best thread on this problem as well put me in direct contact with firmware. Your TV and also, the position is hard coded of issues today, this one included ’! Settings but it seems like some models had the problem remains Hisense or TV... Same at aspect ratios i set on my Panasonic plasma via its inbuilt media player at best.. Not using that much now we have the same at aspect ratios i.! On again be solved by turning off MEMC and turning down the sharpness to zero,! You Please send me the download link a fire stick, aspect ratio option grayed.