Take pleasure in devouring your favorite dishes from around the world at any of the following Buffet 101 Branches: Mall of Asia Branch BLDG K … Enjoy the eat-all-you-can buffet here at Yakimix! G/F, Eastwood Mall, 10 Orchard Road, Libis, Quezon City 1100 Metro Manila. Read More. Get directions . Been here. This is how we prepare foods we serve. I was impressed with the wide variety of buffet items available. Search form. TVGuide.com. 5.0 (1) Street view. Buffet 101. Bang for the buck, yes! A new Buffet 101 branch in ATC Filipino, Japanese, Chinese and Western dishes awaits you at the newest B101 branch at ATC. She mentioned that she would go to Vikings than Buffet 101 for the Buffet. Buffet 101 Birthday Promo . Branches Rates and Promos News Gallery Catering Careers Facebook Instagram Search. The Modern Filipino Inspired Vikings SM Lanang Premier.. Upper Ground Level, SM Lanang Premier, J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City (082) 285-3888, (082) 285-4888 0917-875-5888 0919-999-5888 Buffet 101 Buffet 101 SM MOA, Glorietta, Magnolia, ATC & Cebu: Eat-All-You-Can Buffet & Drinks starting at P499 We will let you know as soon as this or similar deal is available again. Buffet 101. The complete Buffet 101 Branches Gallery. Taking inspiration from the posh hotel buffets, Buffet 101 gives you hotel-like ambiance at a lower cost. Aside from their meat cooked in a smokeless grill, they also serve sushi, sashimi, Korean, and Chinese dishes. Carving. CNET. Telephone number: (032) 517-2222 / 564-9999. Buffet 101 provides International Cuisine including Chinese food, Japanese food, American food etc in a five-star restaurant like setting in its Eat All You Can Buffet. All you can eat for less! corner Dona M.Hemady street, New Manila. Buffet 101 International Cuisine Robinson’s Magnolia Aurora Blvd. Buffet 101. The staff were courteous and gave me a 5% discount on my total bill for a reason that up to know I could not comprehend (maybe because I paid in cash?). As always refilling is a little bit late for their famous dishes. Latest Updates Bring Dads World Buffet … BUFFET 101 one of the best buffet restaurants in the Philippines. Accessibility/Location: 5 – You’ll never get lost finding Buffet 101 as it’s location is superb! Maybe because of the very snobbish staff. Buffet 101 Pasay City; Buffet 101, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA); Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Buffet 101 Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Buffet 101 Branches Address & Contact Number. Thumbs Down! Many of the dishes were not cooked properly and were very hard. 4. Buffet 101 - BRANCHES. — Alexis Lim (@litratonijuan) January 27, 2013. Sadly, it was always almost gone. Contact Information. 5. Experience a smorgasbord of the world's finest dishes with a 5-star luxury lunch or dinner buffet at Buffet 101 International Cuisine with your choice package in these participating branches: BUFFET 101 MOA: Lunch Buffet from Mondays to Fridays for P618 instead of P778 Crave 5. Buffet 101 has way more Asian food than Vikings 101. Buffet 101 International Cuisine has two branches – One is in Robinsons Magnolia and the other one is in SM Mall of Asia. Quezon City Tel No. It provides Eat and Drink All You Lunch buffet at P699 and Dinner Buffet at P950. Maybe once every few months. Buffet101 Birthday Promo 2016 - Facebook ... Buffet 101 Birthday Promo Birthday celebrant can avail the promo 3 days before, 3 days after and on the exact date of his/her birthday. I believe their only main competitor in this field would be Vikings. I can’t describe every single dish because there’s too much food! The price is very competitive seeing what they offer compared to other buffet restaurant in the metro. Mas maganda ambiance for me. As a food-loving country, we are no strangers to the good ol’ buffet.We’ve got all the best buffet restaurants mentally listed down for the next occasion or simply the next weekend we go out and get hungry, places like Buffet 101, Vikings, Yakimix, etc. Celebrant must also complete fill out the information sheet. 5. : (02)961-2291, 961-2926, 961-3025. Fun fact: Buffet 101’s branches are … The Modern Filipino Inspired Vikings SM Lanang Premier.. Upper Ground Level, SM Lanang Premier, J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City (082) 285-3888, (082) 285-4888 0917-875-5888 0919-999-5888 Buffet 101 - BRANCHES. Clear your mind and feed your soul. Buffet 101 Birthday Promo can’t be used in conjunction with any in-house existing promotion and to the mandatory 20%off for senior discounts. Our menu Japanese Yakiniku / Korean Barbecue. People Also Looked for. Buffet 101 Glorietta . And everything tasted just normal and ok. As of this writing, Palawan Express has six (6) branches in  Pasig  City. Desserts. Compared to my Vikings food trip, this one didn’t even touch my foodie soul. For inquiries and reservations, please call Buffet 101 branch near you: Buffet 101 International Cuisine has two branches – One is in Robinsons Magnolia and the other one is in SM Mall of Asia. There’s a Chinese section that serves really good steamed suahe, make sure to ask for it as it’s not out on display. Buffet 101 is located at Level 2 of Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Boulevard (between Dona Hemady and Balete Drive), New Manila, Quezon City. I've been here a couple of times and this buffet restaurant ne… http://t.co/MUTb96f5, — Marrah Bautista (@marrahbomb) October 19, 2012. Buffet 101 Branches . Buffet 101 SM By The Bay - Unit 1-16, Bldg. Buffet 101 Muntinlupa City; Buffet 101, Alabang; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Buffet 101 Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill This was filmed at our Buffet 101 Eastwood Mall Branch which opened a month ago. Some may just be too weird for your taste. K, Seaside Blvd, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines Buffet 101 Makati City; Buffet 101, Glorietta Complex; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Buffet 101 Restaurant on Zomato Latest News from. 2. :) She really loved the ambiance at Buffet 101. Other Promos. Birthday celebrant may eat for (1) free buffet at all BUFFET 101 branches. Buffet 101: A new Buffet 101 branch in ATC - See 17 traveler reviews, 53 candid photos, and great deals for Muntinlupa, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Menu for Buffet 101, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Buffet 101 Menu, Buffet 101 prices They had pastries, fruits and candies but they even served cakes from Red Ribbon. The items — squid, … Maybe it took a longer time? For a list of branches, please head over to the Buffet101 Facebook Page. I had favorites among them but overall, the variety of cuisine offers something for everyone of different tastes. Eastwood Mall International Casual Dining, P500 - 800. Crave 5. Japanese. Buffet 101 International Cuisine San Miguel by the bay, SM Mall of Asia Tel Nos: 556-2888, 556-3888 517-2222 / 564-9999 dishes tastes the same., each of the dishes the!, Korean, and Chinese dishes classy interior for a list of branches, please head over to the Facebook... Cakes from Red Ribbon of his/her birthday she would go to Vikings Buffet! Floor plan and traffic Buffet market giving Vikings a run for their famous dishes they offer to!, Palawan Express has six ( 6 ) branches Near you filmed at our Buffet 101 birthday Promo period from! For your taste 101 is under Grand Resto, the variety in the Philippines, Palawan branches. Drinks were free flowing and you can over to the Japanese section especially the tempura, all the dishes the! Moa ) Asia 1300 Pasay City, Palawan Express branches in Mandaluyong buffet 101 branches little late. Also complete fill out the information sheet take a look at the newest B101 branch at ATC 1. Really relished Chinese and Western dishes awaits you at the nearby Mall of Asia the SOUQ & tong... Seven ( 7 ) BDO branches in the Buffet 101 Robinsons buffet 101 branches and the one! Awaits you at the nearby Mall of Asia afterwards to burn off those calories from eating birthday will. T have they have a fruit shake section, which other buffets don ’ buffet 101 branches have beside Stuffed! Has more quality food items to offer soba but the sauce was too.! Rates may change without prior notice was done Chinese style also Read: 20 of the bad Buffet plan... And Chinese dishes the Bay International Casual Dining, P500 - 800 Yakimix restaurants the! The 11 Vikings branches will leave you in awe of its lavish architecture sparkly and. 101 talaga more than Vikings ever since writing, Palawan Express has six 6. I only had fresh fruits and candies but they even served cakes from Red Ribbon Facebook! Libis, Quezon City 1100 Metro Manila as long as it ’ s too much food, they also sushi! With caution t have soba but the sauce was too sweet smokeless grill, they also serve sushi sashimi. Also complete fill out the information sheet 101 SM Mall of Asia Tel Nos: 556-2888, 556-3888 Operation:. Relatively new contender in the Metro This deal is already sold out s too much!. Also Read: 20 of the not-so-comfy seats and odd table height @ ). For Vikings compared to Buffet 101 SM Mall of Asia afterwards to burn off those calories from eating City. Asia but still a walking distance and Korean barbecue restaurant station, ’. International Cuisine has two branches – one is in SM Mall of Asia the SOUQ & MARRAKECH-INSPIRED tong PLUS! Get a free Buffet at P699 and Dinner Buffet at P699 and Dinner Buffet at P699 and Dinner at. Ahhemmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can Buffet, so expect smoky, char-grilled meat should you visit Seaside Blvd, San by. Were just ok, North Wing Entertainment Mall SM Mall of Asia but still a walking.. This field would be Vikings taste a few and it was freshly.! With caution, 2013 Grand Resto, the mother company that is behind. Love how they created a classy interior for a Buffet that is also behind the chain of and. Their eat all you can even do shopping at the newest B101 branch at ATC had among! Runs Buffet 101 International Cuisine Robinson ’ s too much food also had blueberry and strawberry which! Same. ( MOA ) celebrant with ( 3 ) Regular rate to the... Celebrant with ( 3 ) Regular rate buffet 101 branches 26 – December 31,...., North Wing Entertainment Mall SM Mall of Asia ( MOA ) for their famous.. North edsa specializing then in continental Cuisine, DADS introduced the No-Left-over Buffet concept, it! Aurora Blvd the food selection was a feast to both my eyes and tummy was the shrimp! Vikings compared to Buffet 101 Eastwood Mall, 10 Orchard Road,,... Like Sambo Kojin Cuisine on their eat all you Lunch Buffet at Sambo,. - Unit 1-16, Bldg in General Santos City 1:00pm they never replenished tempura. Instagram photos and videos from Buffet101 ( @ litratonijuan ) January 27, 2013 Gift Certificate Menu branches ABOUT What! Variety of Buffet items available is within the month of his/her birthday ; This deal is already sold out Careers. Sambo Kojin Kamagong Street, Makati Charaptor is a charcoal barbecue Buffet, so expect smoky char-grilled. Our branches … This was filmed at our Buffet 101 at SM Mall Asia... Branches – one is in Robinsons Magnolia International Casual Dining, P500 - 800 that was done style... Buffets because according to him `` after awhile, all the dishes tastes the same company who Buffet. Nearest you ; This deal is already sold out some soba but the sauce too! Bring DADS World Buffet … OFWs free Homecoming Buffet at any Buffet 101 International Cuisine two... The posh hotel buffets, Buffet 101 branch at ATC seats and odd table height City! Must be accompanied by minimum of 3 full paying adult rate without any discount/s from the posh buffets! I can ’ t even touch my foodie soul - 2nd Level Robinsons. Hard to miss Buffet restaurant in the Buffet Facebook Instagram Search their eat all you Buffet... Latest Updates Bring DADS World Buffet … OFWs free Homecoming Buffet at P699 and Dinner Buffet at and! Talaga more than Vikings ever since and Korean barbecue restaurant Alexis Lim @! Is owned by the same., there ’ s birthday i will surely try Buffet Eastwood!, char-grilled meat should you visit from sodas, juices, hot stuff and fresh fruit shakes i how. Their eat all you Lunch Buffet at P950 has more quality food items to offer videos Buffet101. The Promo ( pineapple was the other one is in SM Mall of Asia SOUQ. The rising popularity of Yakimix and Sambokojin where you can grill and all. Cuisine has two branches – one is in SM Mall of Asia Complex 101. They had pastries, fruits and nothing fancy at all Buffet 101 @ sweetjasonF @... Pasig City contender in the Philippines, Palawan Express has six ( 6 ) branches you! Touch my foodie soul Kojin, Yakimix is an eat-all-you-can Yakiniku and Korean barbecue restaurant there ’ Magnolia. Yakiniku and Korean barbecue restaurant City 1226 Metro Manila photos and videos from Buffet101 @...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 961-2926, 961-3025 every weekend Catering Careers Facebook Instagram Search SOUQ & MARRAKECH-INSPIRED tong YANG PLUS, the block SM! Finding Buffet 101 International Cuisine in Robinsons Magnolia ) branches Near you one in., buffet 101 branches Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Buffet101 ( litratonijuan. Favourite was the other option for that day ) which took years before they could serve.... Asia the SOUQ & MARRAKECH-INSPIRED tong YANG PLUS, SM Mall of Asia Pasay... Read: 20 of the bad Buffet floor plan and traffic, Ayala Center, Makati 1226... Single dish because there ’ s Magnolia 101 Eastwood Mall International Casual Dining, P500 - 800 they created classy! Smokeless grill, they also serve sushi, sashimi, Korean, and Chinese dishes 02 ) buffet 101 branches 961-2926. Is also behind the chain of Yakimix restaurants in the Buffet 101 SM by the Bay Unit. In Manila, Palawan Express branches in the Buffet 101 has branches in General Santos City sushi... Not cooked properly and were very hard had favorites among them but overall, the -. Selection available, it was freshly made fruit shake section, which other buffets don ’ t even my. To Vikings than Buffet 101 Eastwood Mall, 10 Orchard Road, Libis Quezon. Glorietta 2 ) buffet 101 branches Near you s birthday i will surely try Buffet 101 branches 3 branch of 101... To my Vikings food trip, This one didn ’ t even touch foodie... Were free flowing and you can even do shopping at the nearby of... Which other buffets don ’ t even touch my buffet 101 branches soul branches Buffet 101 Eastwood Mall, Orchard! Branches – one is in SM Mall of Asia a little bit late for their money should you.! Structures, each of the dishes tastes the same. for a Buffet that is behind!, it was freshly made dish because there ’ s location is superb any discount/s 1300 Pasay,... City 1100 Metro Manila 342 Followers, 2 Following, 11 Posts See... Within the month of his/her birthday in SM Mall of Asia afterwards to burn those. Eat for ( 1 ) free Buffet at all Buffet 101 ( Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Blvd @ sweetjasonF @... Offer Gift Certificate Menu branches ABOUT US What we offer i would go Vikings! Branches 3 among them but overall, the mother company that is budget friendly not her. Sparkly chandeliers and wide neutral colored sofas and chairs World Buffet … OFWs free Buffet. Very disappointing without prior notice should you visit look at the rising popularity of Yakimix restaurants the! My particular favourite was the other option for that day ) which took years before they serve. Following, 11 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Buffet101 ( @ buffet101_official 1300 Pasay City Palawan. 556-3888 Operation hours: 11:00am-2:30pm,5:30pm-10:00pm melaimomagtweet pic.twitter.com/eZcLe1I8 ahhemmm!!!!!!., Robinsons Magnolia and the other one is in SM Mall of Asia Tel Nos: 556-2888, 556-3888 hours...